- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Mindfulness based CBT
I have 16 years expereince as a qualified Counsellor/Psychotherapist. I work from my private practice at home near the town of Coalville, Whitwick and 20 minutes away by car from Loughborough. I will also arrange outreach calls to those clients who may be finding it difficult to travel within the Leicestershire area.
I adhere to the British Association of Counsellor/Psychotherapist Ethical Framework for good practice.
Areas of interest
Anxiety, Depression, Childhood Issues, Panic Disorder, Work Related Stress, Relationship Issues, Bereavement, Trauma, Family issues, Disabilities, Low Self Confidence, Abortion, Miscarriage, Parenting Support,
Separation and Divorce.
Attachment Theory, Relaxation and mindfulness techniques.
- MA Integrative Psychotherapy Birmingham University 2010
- Post graduate Integrative Psychotherapy The University of Derby 2005
- Advance Diploma in Person Centred Counselling Wigston College 2002
- 2 year Certificate in Psychodynamic Studies University of Leicester 1999
- Mindfullness Praxis Training 2015
Details of entry to specialist register
- British Association Counsellors/Psychotherapists, 2016
Affiliations / memberships
BACP Registered and Accredited member.
Director and member of Panahghar
(safe house) Coventry.
Protecting Women and Families from domestic Violence.