- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
I entered the podiatry profession in 1998, since then I continued the expansion of my knowledge in podiatry. Also, I am an independent prescriber currently only a handful of podiatrists in the UK have this qualification; moreover I hold qualifications from here and abroad in podiatric medicine and surgery. My dynamic passions for podiatry lead me to rise to the highest position within podiatry organisations in a short span of time. I was interviewed by BBC Radio on many occasions discussing foot related matters. I am one of the Westmidlands` leading advanced Podiatrists specialising in the modern treatment of all types of lower limb problems.
Areas of interest
Skin & Nail Surgery; Injection Therapy; Sports Injuries; Diabetic Foot; Podopaediatrics; GaitScan; Prescription Orthotics; Musculoskeletal Biomechanics (Hip, Knee & Foot); Independent Prescriber
Prolotherapy & Viscosupplement Injections for Knee/Foot
Consultant Fellow in Podiatric Medicine. Certified by Institute of Chiropodists/Podiatrists.
'Outstanding Contributions to Education' by the Institute of Chiropodists/Podiatrists (IOCP).
- PGCert Independent Prescribing Birmingham City University 2015
- Certificate in Microsclerotherapy Medex Medical Training 2015
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Podiatric Medicine Leeds Metropolitan University 2010
- Academy of Ambulatory Foot & Ankle Surgery LSU USA 2004
- Certificate Skin Surgery Primary Care Training Academy 2009
- Injection Therapy Master Class 2008
- Diploma Physiological Regulating Medicine Accademia di Medicina Milan Italy 2009
Affiliations / memberships
Member of Faulty of Podiatric Medicine the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow.
Director of Institute of Chiropodists & Podiatrists