- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Video and telephone consultations
I have over 16 years experience of successfully helping individuals with a wide range of personal and work-related problems. I am a British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy Accredited counsellor as well as an EMDR Accredited Europe Practitioner.
I have a special interest in working with anxiety, bereavement, loss and trauma.
Areas of interest
Anxiety; Addiction; Depression; Trauma; Work Related Issues; Bereavement; Loss; Self-Esteem
Grief, Loss and Bereavement
Kidney Life Magazine
- BA Hons in Counselling Leicester University 2010
- Certificate in Drug and Alcohol Counselling Leicester University 2007
- Diploma in Counselling Leicester University 2002
- EMDR part 4 of 4 EMDR Workshops EMDR Extra 2012
Affiliations / memberships
BACP and EMDR Association UK & Ireland