- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Qualified from University of Leeds 1996.
Clinical Research Fellow in Colposcopy, minimal access surgery and ambulatory gynaecology at St George's Hospital 2001-2005
Specialist training in the London Deanery 2005 - 2010
Areas of interest
Transvaginal ultrasound - gynaecology and early pregnancy; Colposcopy; Menstrual disorders; Outpatient hysteroscopy; laparoscopic procedures; vulval conditions; gynaecology cancer screening
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Croydon University Hospital. Lead for Colposcopy.
- MBChB University of Leeds 1996
- BSc (Hons) University of Leeds 1993
- MRCOG Royal College of Obstetricians& Gynaecologists 2004
- BSCCP accrediation British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology 2007
Details of entry to specialist register
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 2010
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.