- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
I am an experienced BACP accredited counsellor, I have had my own private practice for 15 years, in addition I work as a counsellor and supervisor in a range of settings including Relate and Bristol University .
I work with individuals, couples and families. My approach centres on thinking systemically with an awareness of the psychodynamic process.
Areas of interest
Anxiety; depression; relationship difficulties; children and young people: Autism Spectrum.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Psychophysiological disorders
Starting Msc in Systemic Psychotherapy in Sept 2015.
- PGDip Counselling Goldsmiths, University of London 1998
- PGCert- Systemic Practice Family Institute- University of South Wales 2015
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Accredited Member Bristish Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists 2005