- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Family Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
I have been qualified as a Clinical Psychologist for over 10 years, however I have been working within psychology services for much longer. This has given me invaluable experience to work with people of all ages with a variety of psychological difficulties.
I have spent many years working within the NHS with adults, older people and with people living with long term neurological conditions (including stroke, Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson's Disease). Alongside my NHS work, I have also offered my services in a Clinical Psychology Private Practice, since 2013, where I have developed extensive experience working with children, adolescents and their families.
I am passionate about offering a safe and therapeutic space for people to explore their difficulties with me. I have a client-centred approach, which means I use a number of psychological models to ensure my therapy suits the people I am working with. My clients have found my ability to be warm and sensitive crucial to help them achieve their therapy goals.
Please visit my website www.drmoghepworth.com for more information about how I work.
Areas of interest
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy; Children and adolescents; adults; older adults; Long Term Health Conditions; Multiple Sclerosis; Parkinson's Disease; Stroke; Motor Neuron Disease
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Psychology BSc (Hons) Reading University 1998
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology Salomons Centre for Applied Psychology 2007
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Contextual Consulting 2014
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy with Adolescents Psychwire.org 2017