- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Trauma focused CBT
Senior Cognitive Behavioural Therapist in the Belfast Trust.
Retired in February 2015
Currently running a CBT treament group for OCD, the first of its kind in NI, this is its third year.
I am also supervising three degree student on the CBT course at Queens.
Areas of interest
• Depression • PTSD • EMDR • Social Phobia • Phobias • OCD, GAD, Trauma, Self Esteem, Work Related Stress.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Eating disorders
- Pain management
- Physical disability
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, currently writing up a treatment Manual for group treatment of OCD.
- Degree in CBT The Queens University Belfast 2002
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Accredited CBT Therapist re- accredited /2018 BABCP 2013