- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Video and telephone consultations
Areas of interest
Affective disorders- depression/anxiety; stress related disorders; bipolar affective disorder:pyschosis - early diagnosis, recurrent, drug-induced;PTSD; OCD.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Recovery Team West, hounslow,
West London NHS Mental Health Trust
(Additional) Languages spoken
2015: Interview with L'Echo about treating expatriate clients.
2015/16: The impact of Depression on young adults in Vibe- to be published.
Courses offered to GPs
Risk Assessment in Primary Care,
Psychosis management in the Community
Stresses of the expatriate community
- MBBS Guys & St Thomas' University of London 2000
- BSc 1st Hons Psychology University of London 1997
- MRCPsych Royal College of Psychiatrists 2004
Reference number 4720308
Details of entry to specialist register
- General Adult Psychiatry, 2010
- Capio Nightingale Hospital, NW1 6SH
- 16:00 - 20:00
- 020 7535 7700
- The Portobello Clnic12 Raddington Rd
- 14:00 - 17:00
- 020 8962 0635
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: Shamila1274