- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 15 Apr 2020
- Video and telephone consultations
I offer short term solution-focused and longer term person-centred counselling to individual adults.
I was a Bereavement Support Volunteer with Cruse Bereavement Care NI from 2004 to 2009.
Since completing my Advanced Diploma in Person-centred Counselling in 2007, I have counselled within a broad range of settings: post-primary schools; within the community in North and West Belfast; in affiliation with local and International Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) providers, as well as having my own private practice in Belfast and previously in Dublin.
I am now based primarily in South Belfast and if available, on request, can offer sessions in East Belfast .
Areas of interest
Anxiety; Bereavement & Loss; Depression; Family-related issues; Finding meaning in life; Health-related issues; Redundancy; Relationship issues; Self-esteem; Stress; Trauma; Work-related issues.
- BACP Accredited Advanced Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling Queen's University Belfast 2007
- Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling Queen's University Belfast 2006
- Certificate in Counselling Queen's University Belfast 2004
- Diploma in the Art & Science of Neuro-Linguistic Programming Awaken School 2011
Affiliations / memberships
I am an Affiliate Counsellor with the following Employee Assistance Programme providers:
Abate Counselling & EAP Ltd