- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
I am a fertility specialist with more than 15 years experience in the field. I deal with both female and male subfertility. I offer expertise in medical management, assisted reproduction (IVF/ IUI) as well as a wide range of fertility surgery.
I am certified and experienced in doing all gynaecological ultrasound including the ultrasound scan based test of tubal patency - HyCoSy.
I am an experienced laparoscopic surgeon offering wide range of general gynaecological and fertility surgery using minimal access (key hole) technique including removal of fibroids and hysterectomies.
Areas of interest
Ultrasound scan/ HyCoSy;
Recurrent pregnancy loss;
HRT / Menopause;
Polycystic ovarian syndrome;
- Nicola Rayer
- 01792 285207
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Infertility & Minimal Access Surgery
ABMU Health Board,
1. Best research award from Bristol University in 2008 for my research work on AMH as an Ovarian reserve test, during my MSc.
2. Shortlisted for NHS Wales award for patient safety category.
3. Winner ABM University Health Board Chairman's award in patient safety category
English, Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Norwegian, Danish and Swedish
Courses offered to GPs
Ovulatory Subfertility - causes and management
Uterine and tubal factor subfertility
Natural and Mild IVF
Excellent outcomes with amongst the lowest complication rates.
High patient satisfaction consistently.
- MBBS GND University, India 1992
- MD Oslo University, Norway 1995
- Specialist Obstetrics & Gynaecology University of Oslo, Norway 2002
- MSc Reproductive Medicine University of Bristol, UK 2008
Reference number 4762951
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC, 2007
Affiliations / memberships
Member Nordic Federation of societies of Obst. & Gyn.
Member British Fertility Society
Member European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
Member British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- Sancta Maria Hospital, SA1 6DF
- 17:30 - 20:00
- 01792 479040
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details