- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Video & Telephone remote therapy sessions
- Family Therapy
I am an experienced clinical psychologist working at the Beechwood Clinic in Cambridge. I worked for the NHS for sixteen years in community mental health teams and primary care settings.
I now work privately, and see people from all of walks of life with a wide range of psychological difficulties.
I use Compassion Focused Therapy as well as CBT, and find this particularly helpful for people with high levels of self-criticism. This often exacerbates anxiety, depression, and other emotional difficulties.
Areas of interest
Clinical psychologist; compassion focused therapy (CFT); cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT); anxiety; phobias; depression; self-esteem, trauma including PTSD; obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); self-criticism and shame; parenting
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology University of Wales, Bangor 1997
- MSc. Cognitive Neuropsychology Birkbeck College, University of London 1993
- BSc (Hons) Combined Studies (major Psychology): 2(i) University of Hertfordshire 1991
- Postgraduate Certificate - Compassion Focused Therapy University of Derby 2016
Affiliations / memberships
Registered as a Chartered Clinical Psychologist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) as Caroline Baker.
Member of the British Psychological Society, and the Division of Clinical Psychology
- Beechwood Clinic, 41 Hills Rd, Cambridge
- 08:30 - 17:30
- 01223 315541
- Beechwood Clinic, Hills Rd, Cambridge
- 08:30 - 13:00
- 01223 315541
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Beechwood Clinic 01223 315541