- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Mr Aldouri trained as a General and Pancreatic Surgeon in the united Kingdom and acquired further Knowledge and shared experience with multiple surgical institutions in Japan.
Areas of interest
Pancreatic cancer surgery
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultan Pancreatic and General Surgeon
Laparoscopic treatment of gallstone disease, inguinal and incisional hernia.
Pancreatic and bile duct cancer treatment.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery( MBChB) Salahaddin University 1990
- Doctor of Medicine ( MD) University of Leeds 2007
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons ( FRCS) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2009
Reference number 6043323
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Consultant Pancreatic and General Surgeon Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust 2011
Details of entry to specialist register
- General Medical Council, 2010
Affiliations / memberships
Member of British medical association
Member of The Pancreas Club
- Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital, LS1 3EB
- 18:00 - 21:00
- 0113 388 2127
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Mr Aldouri's Personal number 07788682265