- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
I'm an experienced counsellor, who can offer you a calm, safe space to help you deal with difficult situations or past events.
I am an accredited member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
Please check my website if you would like more details of how we might work together - www.lindabrady.vpweb.co.uk
Areas of interest
Stress; Anxiety; Depression; Self-esteem; Trauma; Relationship difficulties or breakdown (including domestic abuse); Bereavement; Childhood sexual abuse; Self-harm
- google search on Insight Counselling or Linda Brady: http://lindabrady.vpweb.co.uk
- Diploma in Counselling Tameside College 2005
- Postgraduate Certificate in Counselling Supervision University of Chester 2014
- Mindful Compassion Facilitator Macmillan Cancer Support 2018
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Accredited Member British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy 2011
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). Membership No. 564783