- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Cardiac CT/MRI
- Complex Devices
- General cardiology
Work as a substantiative Cardiac Consultant in Royal Cornwall Hospital.
Honorary Cardiology Consultant at Bristol Heart Institute.
Areas of interest
chest pain; cardiac imaging; pacemaker implantation; intracardiac defibrillator
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Cardiologist at Royal Cornwall Hospital.
Honorary Consultant Cardiologist at Bristol Heart Institute.
Governance Lead for Cardiology in Royal Cornwall Hospital.
Clinical Lead for echocardiography, transoesophageal echocardiography, Cardiac MRI scan and Adult Congenital Heart Disease in Royal Cornwall Hospital.
Keen badminton player
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Tamil - Fluent
- FRCP ROYAL COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS 2015
- MD MADRAS MEDICAL COLLEGE 1993
- POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN CARDIOLOGY CANTERBURY CHRISTCHURCH UNIVERSITY 2010
- MBBS STANLEY MEDICAL COLLEGE 1990
- CURRENT ACCREDITATION FOR TRANSTHORACIC ECHO BRITISH SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY 2014
- CURRENT ACCREDITATION FOR TRANSOESOPHAGEAL ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY BRITISH SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY 2016
- FELLOWSHIP IN CARDIAC MRI TRAINING (3 MONTHS) ROYAL BROMPTON HOSPITAL 2013
- CURRENT ACCREDITATION FOR EP AND DEVICES HEART RYTHM UK 2007
Reference number 4381471
Details of entry to specialist register
- Cardiology, 2011
Affiliations / memberships
Member - European Cardiovascular imaging Society
Member - European Heart Rhythm Society
Member - British Society of Echocardiography
Member - British Heart Valve Society
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details