- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Applied Relaxation
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Trauma focused CBT
Qualified Cognitive Behavioural Therapist. BABCP Accredited (British Association of Cognitive and Behavioural psychotherapists)
BSc Hons Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
BSc Hons Mental Health Nursing.
Experienced in treating a wide range of disorders.
Trained in Schema Therapy.
Trained in Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing (EMDR)
Trained and specialises in Mindfulnesss Based Interventions and Compassion Focussed Therapy (CFT)
Areas of interest
Anxiety and Depression; Low Self Esteem; Phobias; Post traumatic Stress Disorder; Stress Management;
Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR);
Mindfulness Based Interventions. (MBCT); Compassion Focussed Therapy (CFT)
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
MIndfulness & Meditation
Courses offered to GPs
MBCT and MBSR Mindfulness
CBT for Anxiety
CBT for Depression
Compassion Focussed Interventions
- BSC hons Mental Health Nursing Lancaster University 2002
- BSC hons Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Lancaster University 2005
- Mindfulness Practitioner Bangor University 2008
- Compassion Focussed Therapy Training Dr Mary Welford. Compassionate Mind 2014
- Schema Therapy Training Schema Training Workshops Ltd. Manchester 2014
- EMDR Training EMDR Institute. Dr Michael Paterson OBE 2015
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- BABCP Accredited CBT Therapist British Association of Behavioural & Cognitive Therapists 2008
Affiliations / memberships
BABCP accredited membership
- The Hale Barns Therapy Centre 298 Hale Road...
- 09:00 - 14:00
- 07747 755345
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.