- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Reproductive medicine
Specialist Skills and Areas of Interest
-accredited by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Minimal Access Surgery and Reproductive Medicine.
-Consultations and investigations for endometriosis, subfertility, polycystic ovarian syndrome menstrual disorders, menopause, hormonal problems during adolescence, pelvic pain, uterine fibroids, vulval pain.
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis, ovarian cysts, tubal pathology hysterectomy.
Areas of interest
Reproductive Medicine; Endometriosis; Menstrual disorders; Laparoscopic surgery; Fibroids; Menopause; Pelvic pain.
- Fitzwilliam Hospital
- The Fitzwilliam Hospital Milton Way Bretton Peterborough PE3 9AQ
- 01733 261717
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Ulf C Buhmann Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Hinchingbrooke Hospital NWAFT
Huntingdon PE29 6NT
Courses offered to GPs
Menopause, Subfertility, Fibroids, Endometriosis
- MD Seconda Universita' degli Studi 1998
- MRCOG Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists 2006
- CCT Obstetrics and Gyanecology Health Education East of England 2010
- Laparoscopic surgery for Benign Disease ATSM RCOG 2010
- Reproductive Medicine ATSM RCOG 2012
Reference number 4755641
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Associate Lecturer Cambridge University 2016
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC, 2010
Affiliations / memberships
European Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
Wolrd Society of Endometriosis
British Fertility Society
British Menopause Society
European Society for Human Reproduction (ESHRE)
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.