- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Reproductive medicine
Specialist Skills and Areas of Interest: Erika’s is accredited by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Minimal Access Surgery and Reproductive Medicine.
She offers consultations and investigations for endometriosis, infertility, polycystic ovarian syndrome and menstrual disorders. She has developed a keen interest in managing the menopause, hormonal problems during adolescence as well as general gynaecology such as pelvic pain.
She regularly performs advanced laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis, ovarian cysts, tubal pathology and hysterectomy.
Erika gained extensive experience in managing uterine fibroids both medically and surgically.
Areas of interest
Reproductive Medicine; Endometriosis; Menstrual disorders; Laparoscopic surgery; Fibroids; Menopause; Pelvic pain.
- Mulberry Private Healthcare
- Mulberry Private Healthcare Hinchingbrooke Hospital Huntingdon PE29 6NT
- 01480 418761
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Ulf C Buhmann Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Hinchingbrooke Hospital NWAFT
Huntingdon PE29 6NT
Courses offered to GPs
Menopause, Subfertility, Fibroids, Endometriosis
- MD Seconda Universita' degli Studi 1998
- MRCOG Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists 2006
- CCT Obstetrics and Gyanecology Health Education East of England 2010
- Laparoscopic surgery for Benign Disease ATSM RCOG 2010
- Reproductive Medicine ATSM RCOG 2012
Reference number 4755641
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Associate Lecturer Cambridge University 2016
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC, 2010
Affiliations / memberships
European Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
Wolrd Society of Endometriosis
British Fertility Society
British Menopause Society
European Society for Human Reproduction (ESHRE)
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.