- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Sexual and reproductive healthcare
Mr. Denis Tsepov graduated from St. Petersburg State Medical University in Russia in 1997 and continued his postgraduate medical education and completed higher specialist training in the United Kingdom. Mr. Tsepov is a member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of the United Kingdom (RCOG) and currently works as a full time Consultant Gynaecologist and Minimal Access Surgeon in one of the National Specialist Centres for Endometriosis in the NHS.
At The Harley Street Clinic Mr. Tsepov has established and is currently leading a Multidisciplinary Endometriosis Clinic which offers full range of investigations, treatment and post treatment support for patients with severe endometriosis and complex gynaecological surgical problems. His work involves complex gynaecological (laparoscopic and micro-laparoscopic) surgery, together with designated colorectal and urology surgeons given the complex surgical nature of severe endometriosis. Patients of Endometriosis clinic receive ongoing post-surgical support from Endometriosis Specialist Nurse, Pain Management Consultant and Complimentary Medicine team. Endometriosis Clinic works in partnership with Lister Hospital Fertility Clinic to address the fertility needs of endometriosis patients.
Areas of interest
Mr. Tsepov is a passionate supporter of preventive and evidence-based medicine.
His main interest is benign gynaecological surgery and surgical treatment of severe endometriosis.
His other areas of clinical interests include diagnosis and treatment of pelvic pain syndrome, uterine fibroids, menstrual disorders, ovarian cysts, polycystic ovarian syndrome, pelvic inflammatory disease, genital prolapse, endocrine gynecological disorders, early pregnancy problems, ectopic pregnancy, selection of the best contraception and others ~ His special interest and passion is diagnosis and treatment of complex clinical cases including severe endometriosis, complex gynaecological surgery, outpatient and preventive gynaecology.
- Nadia Buleeva
- Alfa Medica 5 Lavender Road WOKING GU22 8AY
- 07393 210464
- 07739 573926
- 023 9228 3660
Anaesthetists worked with (Bupa members, please ask your consultant whether your anaesthetist is fee-assured)
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Obstetrician, Gynaecologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon.
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Queen Alexandra Hospital, NHS Trust
Cosham, Portsmouth PO6 3LY
Tel: 023 9228 6000 (main switchboard)
Secretary (Linda Davies) : X4560
Deep infiltrating endometriosis
Complex gynaecological surgery
Minimal access surgery
1.Treatment Related Morbidity in Cervical Cancer. Tsepov,Guth,Hadwin. Current Women`s Health Reviews,2011
2.Amniocentesis counselling: a role for the midwife-practitioner. Fox, Evans, Bale, Albury, Tsepov . J Obstet Gynaecol. 2008
3. Preformatted consent forms. Tsepov D, Fox R (2006). The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist 7, 130.
4. Sterilisation Counselling; a Role for the Gynaecology Nurse-Practitioner. Tsepov, R.Fox. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, January 2007
Courses offered to GPs
Multidisciplinary care for patients with severe endometriosis
- MRCOG Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists 2008
- Doctor in General Medicine Pavlov State Medical University , St. Petersburg, Russia 1997
- RCOG ATSM in Labour ward practice Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists , London 2010
- RCOG ATSM in Gynaecological Oncology Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists , London 2010
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Regional tutor of Royal College of Obstetricians And Gynaecologists Portsmouth Hospitals 2017
Details of entry to specialist register
- Lead for clinical governance, 2016
Affiliations / memberships
Memer of The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists , London
Member of British Gynaecological Endoscopy Society
- Harley Street Clinic, W1G 8BJ
- 08:00 - 15:30
- 07739 573926
- The Portland Hospital for Women and Children,...
- 08:00 - 13:00
- 07739 573926
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details