- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cataract Full Pathway provider
I offer Bupa customers standard cataract surgery on the Full Pathway package option at Spire Murrayfield Hospital Wirral .
This package includes your appointments before and after surgery, as well as your surgery and mono-focal lenses. It means you won’t use up your out-patient benefit or receive any additional bills from your surgeon (or anaesthetist, if you need one) for eligible treatment.
Please call the Bupa Eye Care team to find out more about and to pre-authorise your treatment on 0345 600 7267.
Areas of interest
cataract surgery; refractive lens exchange; presbyopic lens exchange; toric intraocular lens implants; multifocal intraocular lens implants; laser vision correction; implantable contact lenses; minimally-invasive glaucoma surgery; iStent; CyPass; non-penetrating glaucoma surgery; viscocanalostomy; trabeculectomy; selective laser trabeculoplasty; iridoplasty; iridotomy.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant ophthalmologist at University Hospital Aintree
non-surgical treatments for cataract; correction of astigmatism and cataract surgery; injectable treatments for glaucoma
(Additional) Languages spoken
- French - Native or bilingual
- Bachelor of Medicine & bachelor of surgery St. George's Hospital Medical School 1999
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists Royal College of Ophthalmologists 2006
- Postgraduate Diploma Cataract & Refractive Surgery University of Ulster 2012
- Fellowship in glaucoma Sydney Eye Hospital 2011
Reference number 4619558
Details of entry to specialist register
- Specialist Register- ophthalmology, 2012
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details