- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
Each of us is unique and no two people experience the same difficulty in exactly the same way. I am a UKCP registered psychotherapist and provide support for a wide range of personal and work related difficulties. I work with individuals and couples from age 16 and up.
I have 25 years counselling and psychotherapy experience in short and long term therapy in private practice, the NHS and voluntary sector. I have an MSc in Gestalt Psychotherapy and MA in Integrative Counselling.
Some of the difficulties that may benefit from counselling & psychotherapy:
• Coping with a major life event such as bereavement, divorce or redundancy
• Relationship problems with family, friends or in the workplace
• Facing transitions from one life stage to another
• Depression, feeling hopeless, stuck, isolated or withdrawn or perhaps just feeling low for no obvious reason.
• Dealing with unresolved emotional issues
• Abuse matters, whether it is physical, verbal, sexual, emotional or psychological
• Stress when you overloaded, the pressure and demands are just too much and you feel like you can no longer manage.
• Anxiety, persistently feeling worried, edgy, a sense of unease or apprehension, fretfulness or fear, probably disturbed sleep too and possibly Panic Attacks
• Low self esteem, feeling you aren’t ‘good enough’ or aren’t ‘acceptable’ or generally don’t like yourself or believe you are ‘unlikeable’
• Some people are uncomfortable or unhappy with their given gender label and would like to explore issues related to gender identity, gender variance or gender dysphoria
• Perhaps you are looking for help to move on from trauma, feeling troubled, or disturbed, suffering ongoing pain and distress after an incident or ordeal
• Or maybe you want to work on personal development, increasing your awareness of yourself and others, expanding your understanding and increasing your choices
Areas of interest
Emotional, Sexual, or Physical abuse; Anxiety; Bereavement; Domestic violence; Bullying; Cancer; Carer support; Depression; Gender identity; gender variance; gender dysphoria; Loneliness; Low self-confidence; Low self-esteem;
Relationship problems; Family issues; Sexuality; Separation and divorce; Stress; Trauma; Work-related stress; Gestalt Psychotherapy; Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy; patients 16 years and above