- Fee assured
- Verified account
Each of us is unique and no two people experience the same difficulty in exactly the same way. I am a UKCP registered psychotherapist and provide support for a wide range of personal and work related difficulties. I work with individuals and couples from age 16 and up.
I have 25 years counselling and psychotherapy experience in short and long term therapy in private practice, the NHS and voluntary sector. I have an MSc in Gestalt Psychotherapy and MA in Integrative Counselling.
Some of the difficulties that may benefit from counselling & psychotherapy:
• Coping with a major life event such as bereavement, divorce or redundancy
• Relationship problems with family, friends or in the workplace
• Facing transitions from one life stage to another
• Depression, feeling hopeless, stuck, isolated or withdrawn or perhaps just feeling low for no obvious reason.
• Dealing with unresolved emotional issues
• Abuse matters, whether it is physical, verbal, sexual, emotional or psychological
• Stress when you overloaded, the pressure and demands are just too much and you feel like you can no longer manage.
• Anxiety, persistently feeling worried, edgy, a sense of unease or apprehension, fretfulness or fear, probably disturbed sleep too and possibly Panic Attacks
• Low self esteem, feeling you aren’t ‘good enough’ or aren’t ‘acceptable’ or generally don’t like yourself or believe you are ‘unlikeable’
• Some people are uncomfortable or unhappy with their given gender label and would like to explore issues related to gender identity, gender variance or gender dysphoria
• Perhaps you are looking for help to move on from trauma, feeling troubled, or disturbed, suffering ongoing pain and distress after an incident or ordeal
• Or maybe you want to work on personal development, increasing your awareness of yourself and others, expanding your understanding and increasing your choices
Areas of interest
Emotional, Sexual, or Physical abuse; Anxiety; Bereavement; Domestic violence; Bullying; Cancer; Carer support; Depression; Gender identity; gender variance; gender dysphoria; Loneliness; Low self-confidence; Low self-esteem;
Relationship problems; Family issues; Sexuality; Separation and divorce; Stress; Trauma; Work-related stress; Gestalt Psychotherapy; Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy; patients 16 years and above