- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Pain medicine
I offer a wide variety of treatment options for patients suffering from chronic pain. My management concentrates on providing each patient with a comprehensive treatment plan that is specific to each individual’s unique conditions
I target on holistic care with improvements in quality of life.I specialise in Pain interventions Including Nerve blocks, Radiofrequency ablation for Osteo Arthritis and degenerative Spinal conditions including Low Back Pain, chronic Neck Pain, Knee, Hip and Shoulder pain.
Areas of interest
Interventional Pain techniques like Nerve root blocks,Transforaminal epidurals and Radio frequency ablation and Rhizolysis.
Facet Joint Injections, Epidural Injections , Trigger Point injections for the below conditions -
Low Back pain; Sciatica,
Neck pain, Spondylosis;
Arthritic pain in Knee, Shoulder ;Hip pain; trapped nerve; headaches; Migraine & Nerve Pain following various conditions.
for Orthopaedics, Plastic and Breast surgery.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Dr Seshu Babu Tatikola
Consultant in Pain Medicine& Anaesthesiology
Castle Hill Hospital HU16 5JQ
Tel:- 01482 624196
Newer modalities of reducing chronic pain and sensitisation.
Playing games like badminton, table tennis
Swimming and watching cricket.
Travel learning new language and culture
University first in MD postgraduate examination
International Journal of Obstetric Anaesthesia
European society of Regional Anaesthesia
Courses offered to GPs
GP teaching , seminars and workshops
In the last 12 months
Readmission rate -0%
Post operative Infection rate-0%
Mortality rate -0%
Patient satisfaction survey -
Grading very good to excellent in majority of domains of safety, quality of care and communication and partnership , full details can be provided via online link.
- MBBS NTR University of Health India 1999
- MD doctor of Medicine NTR University of Health 2003
- FRCA Royal College of Anaesthetists London 2008
- FFPMRCA Faculty of Pain Medicine London 2012
- FCARCSI Royal college of Surgeons/Anaesthetists in Ireland 2009
- Advanced Pain Medicine training Yorkshire school of Anaesthesia 2010
Reference number 6031896
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Consultant Member British Pain society 2011
- Consultant Member Association of Great Britain and Ireland 2005
- Consultant Member Royal College of Anaesthetists 2011
Details of entry to specialist register
- Certificate of completion of training Anaesthetics specialist register, 2011
Affiliations / memberships
- Lowfield Road HULL HU10 7AZ
- 17:00 - 20:00
- 01482 672451
- Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital, HU10 7AZ
- 08:30 - 13:00
- 01482 672451
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details