- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Applied Relaxation
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
I am an approachable, compassionate psychotherapist / counsellor based in Portsmouth.
I believe certain counselling styles suit some people more than others, so I integrate a wide range of approaches and styles of therapy to provide the right support for you. With a tendency towards solution focused brief therapy.
I have experience working in the NHS, voluntary sector and private practice.
Areas of interest
Approachable professional therapy service based in Portsmouth.
Counsellor; Individual therapy; Psychotherapy; Counselling; Couples counselling; Alcohol / drug dependency; Anger management; Anxiety disorders; Bereavement; Chronic Illness; Depression; Domestic Abuse; Eating disorders; Miscarriage; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Redundancy; Relationship issues; Self-esteem and confidence issues; Stress; Trauma; Workplace Stress; Adolescent mental health; Integrative; Solution focused brief therapy; CBT
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Pain management
- Physical disability
- Masters Degree in Counselling University of Manchester 2008
- Post Graduate Certificate in Supervision Manchester Institute of Psychotherapy 2009
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Accredited British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy 2012
Details of entry to specialist register
- BACP Register, 2013