- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
A fully accredited psychotherapist and clinical supervisor providing short and long-term psychotherapy for individuals.
I have worked extensively with issues such as stress, anger management, relationship difficulties, depression and anxiety. I also work with other concerns that people bring to psychotherapy, such as anxiety and panic disorders, OCD, bi-polar conditions, addiction and other disorders.
Some people find that a few sessions of therapy can help them address a specific problem, while others choose to work on a longer-term basis to help focus on deeper concerns.
I offer an initial, exploratory meeting that can clarify your issues and how a course of psychotherapy could address them. This meeting allows you to understand how I work, what to expect, and ask any questions you may have at this stage.
Areas of interest
Generalised anxiety disorder GAD; other anxiety disorders; Obsessive compulsive disorder OCD; Depressive disorders; Bipolar disorders; Dissociative & identity disorders; Relationship issues; Anger management; Alcohol, drug & other addictions;
Polyvagal Theory; Neurophysiology; Pre-therapy; Focussing; Mindfulness.
Sea kayaking, mountaineering & trekking.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy University of Warwick 2005
- Postgraduate Cert Counselling & Psychotherapy Supervision University of Gloucestershire 2012
- Cert Occupational Assessment, Levels A & B British Psychological Society 1995
- Post Diploma Cert in Relationship Counselling Milton Keynes 2012
- Postgraduate Certificate in Academic and Professional Practice (PCAPP certificate), University of Warwick 2011
- Emerging Research in Psychopathology University of Warwick 2008
- Ethics for Counselling & Psychotherapy: Professor Tim Bond Haven Counselling Centre, 2013 2013
- Suicide & Self-harm International Conference & Workshops (2007) Tavistock NHS, London 2007
- Neuroscience and Communication Banbury Therapy Centre 2012
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Senior Accreditation, British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy BACP 2014
Details of entry to specialist register
- Professional Standards Authority (Reg No: 018456, 2017
Affiliations / memberships
BACP - British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy
UKRCP - United Kingdom Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists
PSA - Professional Standards Authority
ICO - Information Commissioner's Office