- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Lecturer at City, University of London
Areas of interest
• Dysphagia (swallowing problems) • Head and Neck Cancer • ENT and voice problems; communication impairment (adults); videofluoroscopy
- Ms Louise Occomore
- 87 Montalt Road Woodford Green IG8 9TB
Current NHS consultant posts held
Bank Highly Specialist Speech and Language Therapist (Head and Neck/ENT) at Barts Health NHS Trust
Lecturer in Speech and Language Therapy at City, University of London
Head and Neck Surgery/ Oncology
Barts Health Innovations in Healthcare Award 2013 for Service Improvement
Morgan A, Liegeois F, Occomore L. (2007). Electropalatography treatment for articulation impairment in children with dysarthria post-traumatic brain injury. Brain Injury, Oct;21(11):1183-93.
Occomore LC and Knight Z (2015). A weekly speech and language therapy service for head and neck radiotherapy patients during treatment: maximizing accessibility and efficiency. Community Support Oncol. 2015 Jul;13(7):248-55.
- MSc Speech and Language Sciences University College London 2006
- BA (Hons) Linguistics University College London 2003
Affiliations / memberships
Committee Member of Special Interest Group for Adult Acquired Dysphagia (SIGAAD) 2009-2014
- Spire Roding Hospital Roding Lane South ILFORD
- 09:00 - 17:30
- 07960 356087
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details