- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Highly Specialist Speech and Language Therapist, trained at City University in London.
Thorough knowledge of communication and swallowing disorders ensures patients are provided with the best possible care and can achieve successful clinical outcomes.
Established Speech Language Therapy Limited in 2007.
Extensive NHS experience.
Actively seeks new challenges and improves patient treatment by; embracing change, using evidence based interventions, thorough analysis, pragmatism and creativity.
Areas of interest
I provide a speech & language therapy service for the following groups:-
1. Adults with acquired & progressive neurological deficits who have difficulties with:
- speech (lack of clarity; articulation difficulties; sound selection)
- language (word-finding difficulties; sentence forming and construction; reading & writing problems)
2. Teenagers & adults who stammer
3. Adults who would like to improve their communication skills (speech clarity; presentations; lisps; articulatory disorders)
4. Swallowing difficulties (also called dysphagia)
I am LSVT trained to work with patients with Parkinson's Disease.
Patients seen in King's Cross, London, or at your location of choice.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Community Neuro Rehabilitation Service NHS.
Your Witness - The Solicitor's Choice
- BSc in Speech & Language Therapy City University, London 2004
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- MRCSLT Royal College of Speech & Language Therapists 2013
- HCPC Health & Care Professions Council 2013
- MASLTIP Association of Speech & Language Therapists in Independent Practice 2013
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Speech & Language Therapists
Association of Speech & Language Therapists in Independent Practice
Health & Care Professional Council
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: martinsamuel70