- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
Otology (ears):ear disorders infections discharging ears ear surgery
Rhinology (nasal disorders), Sinusitis, Septoplasty
Rhinoplasty , Septorhinoplasty(nose job)
and Otoplasty (ear correction surgery),prominent ears.
Sore throats and voice disorder
- Jean Snow
- Sefton Suite, Private Patient Unit 1 Kenilworth Road Crosby Liverpool L23 3AD
- 0151 330 6584
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant ENT Surgeon
University Hospital Aintree
Southport&Ormskirk NHS Trust
I have completed a Research Fellowship with Professor Martin Birchall, Bristol
on the immune structure of the Larynx and changes recorded in relation to smokers.
I have been awarded a Licence by the royal College of Surgeons of England in the field of Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
My special interest in correcting nasal deformities and also prominent ears.
I am also interested in Rhinology which is the field that covers sinusitis and nasal obstruction in addition to watery eyes specifically in relation to obstruction of tear duct
I have a special interest in Teaching and Education
Cosmetic License in the Field of Rhinoplasty
nasal cosmetic surgery.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Arabic - Native or bilingual
Courses offered to GPs
I regularly give talks to GP either at their practice
and part of the lecture programme run by Spire Liverpool Hospital.
I am able to offer observer ship to GP to follow me in outpatient.
- FRCSEd ORL-HNS Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2007
- FRCSEd Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1999
- PGCert Medical Education University of Chester 2010
- RhinoplastyFellowship Professor Hossam Fuda, University of Alexandria , Egypt 2016
- Rhinology obsership University of Pennsylvania, USA 2010
Reference number 4654867
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Examiner to the Diploma of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2015
Details of entry to specialist register
- Otolaryngology, 2008
Affiliations / memberships
-Member of ENT UK
-Member of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
-Member of Rhinoplasty UK
- 3 Kenilworth RoadCrosbyLIVERPOOLL23 3AD
- 09:00 - 12:00
- 0151 330 6584
- Spire Liverpool Hospital
- 14:00 - 17:00
- 0151 733 7123
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.