- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Video and telephone consultations
27 years experience working in various mental health settings within the NHS.
Currently lead an NHS team of psychological therapists in Berkshire.
Small private practice, based in Basingstoke.
Areas of interest
Depression; Anxiety disorders; Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); Alcohol / drug dependency; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Eating disorders; EMDR.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- Rheumatological conditions
- Further details at my website:: http://www.michaellappin.co.uk
- Registered Mental Nurse NMC 1991
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapies 5 Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College London 2005
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychological Intervention CBT University of Surrey 2011
- Diploma in Nursing King Alfred’s College, Winchester 1998
- Postgraduate Diploma in Mental Health Problems Middlesex University 2000
Details of entry to specialist register
- NMC, 1991
- BABCP, 2011