- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Areas of interest
1. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for children and adolescents with anxiety disorders and depression.
2. Age range 7-19
3. Also specialises in the assessment and management of psychological difficulties associated with physical health problems, such as chronic pain, epilepsy, tic disorder
4. Additional qualifications and expertise in neuropsychological assessment of traumatic or acquired brain injury in children and adolescents aged 0-19.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Physical disability
- Anxiety and depression
Video and telephone consultations
- Offers video and telephone consultations
- BA (hons) Psychology Open University 1996
- Doctorate Clinical Psychology Newcastle Univeristy 2002
- Diploma Paediatric Neuropsychology University College London 2012
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.