- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust
Sub investigator in STAR Trial.
Diabetic eye disease
Retinal vein occlusion
Courses offered to GPs
- MBBS Khyber Medical University, Peshawar, Pakistan 1993
- ICO 1 & 2 International Council of Ophthalmology, Cambridge. 1998
- FRCS Ed Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh 2001
- Medical Retina Fellowship Bristol Eye Hospital 2011
Reference number 5204905
Details of entry to specialist register
- Ophthalmology, 2010
Affiliations / memberships
Member, Royal College of Ophthalmologists.
- Midland eye institute, Solihull, Lode lane, B91...
- 09:00 - 17:00
- 0121 711 2020
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Midland Eye Institute
0121 711 2020