- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
Lung cancer and asthma lead at Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Areas of interest
Lung cancer; airways disease; cough; interstitial lung disease
Current NHS consultant posts held
Queen Elizabeth Hospital
CEA Level 1
(Additional) Languages spoken
- French - Fluent
Please see Pubmed
- MBChB University of Aberdeen 1997
- MSc Imperial College, Unversity of London 2006
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians, London 2000
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians, London 2017
Reference number 4408626
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Chair South-east London Lung cancer Network 2017
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC Specialist register, 2008
Affiliations / memberships
British Thoracic Society
European Respiratory Society
Medical Protection Society
British Medical Association
- Blackheath Hospital 40-42 Lee Terrace LONDON...
- 14:00 - 15:30
- 020 8318 7722
- Ground FloorDe Vere House1 Westferry...
- 16:00 - 18:00
- 020 7132 1440
- Lycahealth Orpington
- 17:00 - 18:30
- 01689 490111
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.