- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Behaviour Therapy
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Trauma focused CBT
I have been working in the field of psychological assessment and therapy for eighteen years and qualified as a Clinical Psychologist in 2003.
My work has spanned primary, secondary and tertiary services in the NHS including working age adults, children and families, older adults, people with learning disabilities, and offenders. Within the independent sector I have collaborated with Local Authorities, the NHS and third sector clients to provide therapeutic services as well as accepting self-referred clients and referrals via employers and insurance providers.
I am a Chartered member of the British Psychological Society and am a Registered Practitioner (Clinical) Psychologist with the Health and Care Professions Council.
Areas of interest
Adult mental health; Adolescent mental health; depression; anxiety; panic; phobias; PTSD; OCD; personality issues; attachment issues; bereavement and loss; anger; self-esteem
- BSc (Hons) Psychology - first class University of Westminster 1997
- MSc Forensic Psychology University of Leicester 1998
- ClinPsyD University of Birmingham 2003
- Advanced Practica in Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy University of Birmingham/Albert Ellis Institute, New York 2008
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (1-5)