- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Hand & Wrist
- Shoulder & Elbow
Consultant in Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery with special interest in sports and degenerative changes of the shoulder, elbow and wrist joints.
Trined in London and Boston Massachusetts.
Extensive experience in shoulder arthroscopic procedures and upper limb Trauma and Reconstruction.
Areas of interest
Shoulder Sports Injuries;
Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair;
Arthroscopic stabilisation procedures;
Cartilage injuries treatment;
Acromioclavicular joint injuries;
Fracture wrist and scaphoid
- Diane O'Hagan & Shellini Mirpuri
- SD Medsec Services LTD Office 528 68 King William Street London EC4N 7DZ
- 020 3862 3990
- 020 8181 6676
- Penny J Fordham
- BMI The Blackheath Hospital 40-42 Lee Terrace Blackheath LONDON SE3 9UD
- 07817 413787
- 01322 550622
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Hans Sauer Fee Assured
- Dr Anirudda Pai Not Fee Assured
- Dr Samson Nallamilli Fee Assured
- Dr Marthinus Mostert Not Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Woolwich;
Queen Mary's Hospital, Sidcup.
Systemic Cytokine Response in Trauma.
History and Photography
Kings College Hospital 1st Prize for best poster presentation. February 2008
Shah A, Romanowski J, Goel D, Karadaglis D, Higgins L, Warner JJP. EARLY COMPLICATIONS OF THE LATARJET PROCEDURE. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2012 Mar 21;94(6):495-501.
Sandiford N, Karadaglis D, Rao S ANTERIOR FRACTURE-DISLOCATION OF THE HIP. AN UNUSUAL PRESENTATION AND A REVIEW OF PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT. Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol (2009) 19:19-22.
Karadaglis D, Grace DL MORPHOLOGY OF THE HALLUX SESAMOIDS. Foot and Ankle Surgery 9 (2003): 165-167.
Wright JE, Brown RR, Chadwick C, Karadaglis D. THE USE OF THE INTERNET BY ORTHOPAEDIC OUTPATIENTS. J Bone Joint Surg Br 2001, 83: 1096-7.
Courses offered to GPs
1. Online teaching on Shoulder Clinical Examination.
2. Upper Limb injections.
BUPA re-admission rate 0%,
BUPA post operative infection rate 0%,
BUPA mortality rate 0%.
- FRCS (Trauma and Orthopaedics) Intercollegiate Board Exams. 2008
- Diploma in Orthopaedics University of Brighton 2008
- ECFMG Certificate Educational Committee for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA 2006
- ATLS Instructor Royal College of Surgeons, London 2004
- MSc in Surgical Science (Orthopaedics) Imperial College, London 2003
- MRCS Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh 2001
- Foreign Fellow Harvard Medical School 2009
Reference number 4362674
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Full Member British Elbow and Shoulder Surgery Society (BESS) 2011
- Full Member British Orthopaedic Association (BOA) 2008
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh (RCS Ed) 2001
- Full Member GMC 1996
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCT in Trauma and Orthopaedics, 2010
Affiliations / memberships
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- BMI The Blackheath Hospital, SE3 9UD
- 13:30 - 18:00
- 020 8297 4580
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Contact myself directly via hospital switchboard.