- Fee assured
- Verified this account
It is not uncommon to feel distraught when diagnosed with cancer. Cancer patients worry about treatments and side effects. They also worry about their future, friends and family members. My aim is helping you to achieve the best possible outcome of your cancer experience. I do this by providing you with the latest and most effective treatment, and by helping you to cope, achieve goals that are important to you, and stay positive through your cancer journey.
I trained in clinical oncology at Cambridge University Hospital and University College London Hospital. I am expert in radiotherapy, chemotherapy and immune-therapy for Breast and Lung cancers. I am a member of the Royal College of Physicians and hold the fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologist.
I am a member of BUPA "Cancer Direct Access Service". This means that if you are worried about symptoms of breast or lung cancer you can ask BUPA to refer you directly to see me without the need to see your GP first. If your symptoms suggest further investigation is needed, based on NICE guidelines, BUPA will authorise funding for your consultation straight away.
If you have been diagnosed with breast or Lung cancer already, please contact my secretary Laura Hollick to make an appointment either at GenesisCare UK, Maidstone or Leaders in Oncology Care in Harley Street, London.
Areas of interest
Triple negative breast cancer
Treatment of breast cancer
Metastatic lung cancer
Treatment of lung cancer
Targeted therapy (Herceptin)
Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy
Deep Inspiration Breath-Hold radiotherapy technique
- KIMS HOSPITAL
- Kent Institute Of Medicine & Surgery Newnham Court Way Weavering Maidstone ME14 5FT
- 01622 237500
- Laura Hollick
- West Malling Diagnostic & Treatment Centre 17 Kings Hill Avenue Kings Hill WEST MALLING ME19 4UA
- 01732 207003
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 2005
- FRCR Royal College of Radiologist 2010
Reference number 6028625
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- RCR Royal College of Radiologist 2005
- ESMO European Society for Medical Oncology 2010
- BMA British Medical Association 2012
- ESTRO European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology 2012
Details of entry to specialist register
- DR MAHER HADAKI, 2012
- Genesis Care West Malling, ME19 4UA
- 17:30 - 19:30
- 01732 207003
- Kent Oncology Centre Maidstone Hospital...
- 14:00 - 17:00
- 01622 225014
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.