- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Foot & Ankle
Mr Paul Hamilton FRCS (Tr & Orth) is a consultant orthopaedic surgeon specialising in all adult foot and ankle surgery and trauma surgery.
His specialist interests include all conditions relating to the adult foot and ankle including sports injuries, forefoot surgery including bunions, arthroscopy, reconstruction and arthroplasty.
Paul qualified from St Bartholomew’s and the Royal London Hospital Medical College and went on to complete his orthopaedic training in London. He has had extensive training in foot and ankle surgery and completed three UK based fellowships with world-renowned surgeons as well as a travelling fellowship to Boston, USA.
He has presented and published research in orthopaedics throughout the world and continues to perform research in the field of foot and ankle surgery.
He has a keen interest in teaching and he currently examines on the MSc in trauma and orthopaedics at Brighton University and teaches on several FRCS (Tr and Orth) courses. He has completed a Postgraduate Diploma in trauma and orthopaedics.
Paul is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeon and a member of the British Orthopaedic Association and the British Foot and Ankle Society.
Areas of interest
Trauma; Arthroscopy; Foot; Sports injuries; Ankle pain; Foot pain; Forefoot reconstruction; Ankle; Ankle surgery; Foot surgery; Hallux valgus ('bunion'); Achilles tendon; Plantar fasciitis; Arthritis; Tibialis posterior reconstruction; Hallux rigidus
- Philippa Bevan
- Northey Suite 5th Floor Epsom General Hospital Dorking Road EPSOM KT18 7EG
- 01372 735028
- 07479 544473
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Salam Said Fee Assured
- Dr Muhammad Masood Khan Not Fee Assured
- Epsom and St Helier University NHS Trust
- Dr Foster
- Ashtead Hospital
- St Anthony's Hospital
- Top Doctors
Current NHS consultant posts held
Epsom and St Helier University NHS Trust
Trauma, foot and ankle surgery.
Courses offered to GPs
Happy to provide any talks on all conditions relating to the adult foot and ankle
- FRCS (Tr & Orth) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2008
- PG Dip (Tr& & Orth) Brighton and Sussex University 2010
- MBBS St Bartholomew's and The Royal London Medical College 1998
- MRCS Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2002
- BMedSci (Hons) St Bartholomew's and The Royal London Medical College 1997
Reference number 4533254
Affiliations / memberships
- Ashtead Hospital, KT21 2SB
- 09:00 - 13:00
- 01372 221441
- Dorking RoadEPSOMKT18 7EG
- 18:00 - 20:00
- 01372 735028
- St Anthony's Hospital, SM3 9DW
- 17:00 - 20:00
- 020 8335 4678
- The WarrenASHTEADKT21 2SB
- 09:00 - 12:00
- 01372 221441
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Philippa Bevan (Private Secretary)
Out of hours - nearest A&E Dept. if necessary