- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
I am am a psychotherapist, with a previous background in business development and management. I have experience of working in a demanding workplace as do many of my clients. In the current environment for many trying to make time for themselves, and to make sense of the conflicting demands of life is difficult. So for those in work the job is often more demanding than ever, and in such circumstances there can be little time or space to work through other issues, be they around relationships, or personal difficulties like anxiety or depression.
I use an integrated approach drawing from psycho dynamic, cognitive (CBT), humanistic, existential and trans-personal elements. I am committed to adding to my training and knowledge and am often engaged in post graduate courses of one sort or another.
You can find out more about my thoughts and research on my website. I work in W2, five minutes from Warwick Avenue or Paddington station, from premises overlooking Little Venice.
Areas of interest
Anxiety disorders; Depression; Work related stress; Relationship issues; Low self esteem, Trauma
- Video and telephone consultations
Ancient history, science and philosophy
Certificate in Counselling Psychotherapy
Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy (4 year UKCP/BACP accredited course)
M.A. Counselling & Psychotherapy: Northampton University. (2 years)
I am a UKCP Accredited psychotherapist
EMDR 1&2 (for trauma)
- Certificate in Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education 2004
- Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy Education Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education 2008
- Masters in Counselling and Psycthotherapy Northampton University 2016
- EMDR Part 1 Richman EMDR Institute 2018
Affiliations / memberships
- Centre For Counselling & Psychotherapy...
- 10:00 - 21:00
- 07753 935717
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: noel.hargrave3