- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a Consultant Specialist in Liver, Pancreas and Gallbladder Surgery.
I work at a high volume centre with excellent results.
I am the lead clinician for Cancer services in my Trust.
I have an active research portfolio.
Areas of interest
Hepatobiliary Surgery; Retroperitoneal Sarcoma Surgery; Hernia Surgery; Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy; Robotic surgery
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant in Transplantation and Hepato-Pancreatico-Biliary surgery. Freeman Hospital, Newcastle, UK.
Secretary of the Pancreatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland.
Royal College of Surgeons Surgical tutor
Colorectal liver metastases
Courses offered to GPs
- MBBs Newcastle University 1996
- BSc Newcastle University 1995
- Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons Royal College of Surgeons 1999
- MD Newcastle University 2005
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons Royal College of Surgeons 2006
Reference number 4303219
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Secretary Pancreatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland 2013
- Secretary Pancreatic section of the British Society of Gastroenterology 2013
Details of entry to specialist register
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons, 2006
Affiliations / memberships
Pancreatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland
British Society of Gastroenterology
Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons
- Freeman Hospital, NE7 7DN
- 09:00 - 17:00
- 0191 213 8037
Post treatment communication