- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a Consultant Specialist in Liver, Pancreas and Gallbladder Surgery.
I work at a high volume centre with excellent results.
I am the lead clinician for Cancer services in my Trust.
I have an active research portfolio.
Areas of interest
Hepatobiliary Surgery; Retroperitoneal Sarcoma Surgery; Hernia Surgery; Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy; Robotic surgery
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant in Transplantation and Hepato-Pancreatico-Biliary surgery. Freeman Hospital, Newcastle, UK.
Secretary of the Pancreatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland.
Royal College of Surgeons Surgical tutor
Colorectal liver metastases
(Additional) Languages spoken
Courses offered to GPs
- BSc Newcastle University 1995
- MBBs Newcastle University 1996
- Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons Royal College of Surgeons 1999
- MD Newcastle University 2005
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons Royal College of Surgeons 2006
Reference number 4303219
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Secretary Pancreatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland 2013
- Secretary Pancreatic section of the British Society of Gastroenterology 2013
Details of entry to specialist register
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons, 2006
Affiliations / memberships
Pancreatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland
British Society of Gastroenterology
Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons
- Freeman Hospital, NE7 7DN
- 09:00 - 17:00
- 0191 223 1866
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details