- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behaviour Therapy
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma focused CBT
Christine Wright is a highly experienced Cognitive Behavioural Therapist with over 30 years working in Mental Health services.
Currently Christine offers private practice with leading independent Clinic, Dynamic Therapy Clinics. Prior to this she has extensive experience in working in a range of NHS services providing Therapy and also Clinical Supervision and management of other Therapists.
Areas of interest
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); Anxiety, Depression, Eating disorders, PTSD,Complex Trauma, Common Psychological Problems.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- BABCP Accredited British Association of 1996
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, we will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.