- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a Psychodynamic Psychotherapist and Attachment-based Therapist with additional training in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
I trained at the Westminster Pastoral Foundation (WPF Therapy), a leading provider of counselling and psychotherapy training in the UK, and at the Wimbledon Guild. I obtained a Postgraduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Studies (2005), a Post-Qualifying Certificate in CBT (2010), a Postgraduate Diploma in Attachment-based Therapy (2015) and an MA in Psychoanalytic Studies (2016).
We can talk about your difficulties and explore the underlying issues. We can try to understand why you think, feel and behave the way you do. The insight which you gain about yourself can help you to let go of patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving that may have sustained you in the past, but that now cause you difficulties. Our exploration will be non-judgemental and empathic.
I offer psychotherapy in English and German.
Areas of interest
Anxiety; Bereavement; Depression; Trauma
(Additional) Languages spoken
- German - Native or bilingual
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapist Westminster Pastoral Foundation (Wpf Therapy) 2011
- Postqualifying Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Westminster Pastoral Foundation (Wpf Therapy) 2010
- MA in Psychoanalytic Studies Roehampton University 2016
- Postgraduate Diploma in Attachment-based Therapy Wimbledon Guild 2015
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling Westminster Pastoral Foundation (Wpf Therapy) 2005
Affiliations / memberships
British Psychoanalytic Council (BPC)
British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (Reg. MBACP Accred.)
Foundation for Psychotherapy and Counselling (FPC)