- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Gastrointestinal/hepatobiliary radiology
- Interventional radiology
- Non-vascular interventional radiology
I am an Interventional Radiologists who performs both vascular and non-vascular interventional radiology procedures including Aortic stent grafts and complex arterial below knee intervention. Other vascular procedures include uterine fibroid embolisation, testicular varicocele embolization and renal artery denervation as well as embolization procedures for acute gastrointestinal haemorrhage and acute trauma. The range of non vascular interventional procedures includes oesophageal, colonic and biliary stenting, radiofrequency tumour ablation and extensive musculoskeletal intervention including kyphoplasty.
Areas of interest
Spine intervention; Vascular / venous access; Radiology; Varicose Veins
- Charlotte Stewart
- Cooden Medical Group: http://www.coodenmedicalgroup.com
Current NHS consultant posts held
East Sussex NHS Helathcare trust. Conquest Hospital and Eastbourne DGH
- MBBS UCLMS 2001
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 2005
- FRCR Royal College of Radiologists 2010
- Clinical Radiology Specialist Training St Thomas' Foundation trust 2009
- Interventional Radiology Fellowship St Thomas' Foundation trust 2011
Reference number 6030229
Affiliations / memberships
British Society of Interventional Radiology; Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.