- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
I am a child psychiatrist by profession. I am Indian in origin and have done my psychiatry training in the Republic of Ireland.
I moved to London in 2010 and hold a substantive post as a community consultant with a local trust.
Areas of interest
Depression; Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD); Autism, Psychosis. Eating Disorders
Current NHS consultant posts held
Child & adolescent Psychiatrist
The Acorn Centre
206 London Road
mindfulness and yoga
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Bengali - Fluent
- Hindi - Basic
• Clozaril and Tachycardia- a side effect not to be ignored - as part of my thesis for Masters in Medical Science
• Comparing rates of deliberate self harm in under 12s with their adolescent counterparts
Courses offered to GPs
I have learnt about various methods of teaching through my Masters of Medical Science lectures and every year , have been involved in taking small and large group teaching for RCSI students, UCD MSc students, Nursing students, junior doctors, and peer teaching as well as teaching parents about various illnesses. I have covered topic ranging from bullying, psychopharmacology, ADHD, Autism, Depression and psychosis.
- Diploma in Healthcare Management Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland 2007
- MRCPsych Royal College of Psychiatrist 2004
- Diploma in Clinical Psychiatry Royal College of Physicians 1998
- MBBS Calcutta University 1993
Reference number 7035237
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Psychiatrists
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
In an event of an urgent query, the member should get in touch my secretary