- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Cornelia de la Fosse is a cognitive behavioural therapist who works at the Priory Hospital Roehamption, in addition to working in the private sector, where she provides treatment for conditions including anxiety, depression and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).In adition she workswith Complex PTSD and Adverse childhood experinces (ACEs).
Areas of interest
Depression; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (CPTSD); Anxiety Disorders including Panic Disorder, Social Phobia, Health Anxiety and Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD);
CSA and Personality Disorders.
- Doctorate level diploma in Counselling psychology Metropolitan univeristy 2004
- Accredited EMDR Consultant EMDR Association 2010
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Chartered Psychologist BPS 2004
Affiliations / memberships
EMDR UK & Ireland Assoication
- 34 South Molon Street
- 13:00 - 19:00
- 07958 653333
- 34 South Molton Street W1K 5RG
- 10:00 - 20:00
- 07958 653333
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details