- Not Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Besides my Medical acupuncturist I also work as a Pain specialist and anaesthetist at Buckinghamshire NHS Trust, working between Wycombe hospital, Stoke Mandivelle and Amersham Hospital.
I am an accredited acupuncturist by the British Medical Acupuncuture Society (BMAS) and a member of the BMAS council.
Areas of interest
Western Medical Acupuncture;
Various pain conditions and other acupuncture responsive conditions; Visit web site for details
Current NHS consultant posts held
Associate Specialist in Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine, Buckinghamshire a Healthcare NHS Trust, High Wycombe.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- MBBS St John's Medical College, Bangalore, India 1982
- MD (Anaesthesia) St John's Medical College, Bangalore, India 1990
- DA Royal College of Anaesthetists, London 1996
- FFARCSI Faculty of Anaesthetists, Dublin, Ireland 1998
- MFPMRCA Faculty of Pain Medicine, Royal College of Anaesthetists, London 2010
- Diploma in Medical Acupuncture (DipMedAc) British Medical Acupuncture Society, London 2011
Reference number 4386191
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Council Member British Medical Acupuncture Society 2012
- Council Member British Medical Association (SASUK) 2012
Affiliations / memberships
British Medical Acupuncture Society
Royal College of Anaesthetists
Faculty of Pain Medicine
British Medical Association
- Wycombe Medical Acupuncture Cressex Health...
- 14:00 - 18:30
- 01494 528012
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.