- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
I am an experienced Senior Accredited BACP counsellor and have worked full-time in the counselling field since 1996, in a wide range of settings including in the NHS, voluntary sectors and organisations. I have had a successful private practice in East Dulwich since 2004, offering short and long-term therapy for a range of issues. I also have particular expertise in alcohol and drug problems, specialising in these for eight years in the voluntary sector and NHS, and bereavement. Beyond my local private practice, I undertake a range of organisational work including mediation and post-trauma support for employees after critical incidents, from accidents to terrorist attacks.
Areas of interest
Bereavement; Depression; Trauma; Relationship problems; Employment issues; Low self-esteem; Anxiety; Gender, sexual and relationship diversity; Problems with alcohol and/or drugs.
- Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling Morley College 1995
- Certificate in Trauma & PTSD Centre for Stress Management 2007
- Certificate in Life Coaching Newcastle College 2005
- Certificate in Supervision Metanoia Institute 2006
Affiliations / memberships
BACP Senior Accredited Counsellor