- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Stroke medicine
Areas of interest
General neurology; Carotid stenosis; Vertebral artery stenosis; Patent foramen ovale; Right-to-left shunting; Vasculitis; Vascular malformations; Intracranial aneurysms; Aterio-venous malformations
Current NHS consultant posts held
Department of Neurology, 9th floor Ruskin Wing, King's College Hospital, Denmark Hill, London, SE5 9RS
Stroke prevention, stroke diagnosis; intracranial hemorrhage; right-to-left shunting; cerebrovacular disorders
English, French, Polish
Neurological diseases in famous painters
Psychopathic characters in fiction.
Stroke and patent foramen ovale in young individuals.
Posterior circulation strokes.
Ischaemic stroke in patients with patent foramen ovale.
Migraine and patent foramen ovale: A residual coincidence or a pathophysiological intrigue? Stroke Hyperechogenic rim" sign in internal carotid artery thrombus.
Stroke patterns, etiology, and prognosis in patients with diabetes mellitus.
- Medical Doctor The Medical University of Warsaw, Poland 1997
- Specialist in Neurology (CCST) The Medical University of Warsaw, Poland 2006
- Cerebrovascular Disorders Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois, Lausanne, Switzerland 2005
- Neurosonology Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois, Lausanne, Switzerland 2005
Reference number 7053491
Details of entry to specialist register
- On specialist register (neurology), 2009
- BMI The Sloane Hospital, BR3 5HS
- 18:00 - 20:00
- 020 8466 4000
- King's College Hospital (Guthrie Clinic), SE5 9RS
- 08:00 - 08:30
- 020 3299 3192
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details