- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I offer 12 years of experience as a Person Centred Counsellor, I am accredited with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy [BACP]; registration number 578708.
During 2017, I achieved a postgraduate MSc in Play Therapy from the University of South Wales. Play Therapy facilitates the therapeutic support of children aged 4-15 years; and I am a registered member of the British Association of Play Therapists [BAPT]; registration number 1252.
Creative counselling may also be of interest to adults who need to express traumatic life experiences metaphorically.
Areas of interest
Trauma; Miscarriage; Work-related Stress, Individual therapy for Personal Development; Depression; Bereavement; Anxiety disorders;
Child Centred Play Therapy.
- Diploma in Person Centred Counselling University of Strathclyde 2006
- MSc in Counselling University of Strathclyde 2009
Details of entry to specialist register
- Accredited by British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy, 2010
- British Association of Play Therapists, 2017
- University of South Wales MSc Play Therapy, 2017
Affiliations / memberships
Member of Person Centred Therapy Scotland