- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Consultany Physician from 1992 to2"014 at Royal ahmpshire County Hospital, Winchester.
Setired from NHS September 2014.
Now work part time as locum consultant
Areas of interest
Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD); Pulmonary thrombo-embolism
cough, unexplained breathlessness
Current NHS consultant posts held
Royal Hampshire County Hospital Winchester
- BSC (hon)s Microbiology Glasgow University 1973
- MB ChB Glasgow University 1978
- MD Glasgow University 1988
- FRCP (London) Royal College of Physicians 1996
- FRCP (Glasgow) Royal College of Physicains and Surgeons, Glasgow 2000
Details of entry to specialist register
- Dr John Alan Roberts, 1989
- BMI Sarum Road Hospital, SO22 5HA
- 13:30 - 17:30
- 01962 826137
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
or email email@example.com