- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant ENT Surgeon
Otology, Paediatric ENT
Golf, Tennis, Squash, Badminton
Currently nearly fluent in Welsh
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Welsh - Fluent
(1) Long-term Paparella II grommet use in the management of persistent childhood otitis media: a 5-year follow-up study.
D S Kim, P L A Moore, T J Rockley
[Clinical Otolaryngology 11/2004; 29(5):553-7. · 2.39 Impact Fact
(2) Atypical mycobacterial infection of the head and neck in children: a 5-year retrospective review.
Lyndsay Fraser, Phillip Moore, Haytham Kubba
Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery 04/2008; 138(3):311-4. · 1.73 Impact Factor
(3) Detection of laryngeal carcinoma and epithelial hyperplastic laryngeal lesions via a rapid-access dysphonia clinic.
P L A Moore, D Kim, G Selby, D W Proops
The Journal of Laryngology & Otology 09/2004; 118(8):633-6.
(4) Article: Gunshot injuries to the temporal bone.
P L Moore, G Selby, R M Irving
The Journal of Laryngology & Otology 02/2003; 117(1):71-4. · 0.68 Impact Factor
(5) Bilateral cortical blindness: an unusual complication following unilateral neck dissection.
P Raj, P L A Moore, J Henderson, M Macnamara
The Journal of Laryngology & Otology 04/2002; 116(3):227-9. · 0.68 Impact Factor
(6) Atypical lipoma of the tongue.
P L Moore, A Goede, D E Phillips, R Carr
The Journal of Laryngology & Otology 11/2001; 115(10):859-61. · 0.68 Impact Factor
(7) The Microbiology of Childhood Epistaxis
David Crampsey, Lyndsay Fraser, Andrew D. Whymark, Phillip L. Moore, Craig Williams, Haytham Kubba
Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery 137(2):P55. DOI:10.1016/j.otohns.2007.06.741
(8) Long-term paparella II grommet use in the management of persistent childhood otitis media
Dae S. Kim, Phil L. Moore, Tim Rockley
Otolaryngology-head and Neck Surgery - OTOLARYNGOL HEAD NECK SURG. 01/2004; 131(2).
Courses offered to GPs
ENT in General Practice
- MBBS University of the West Indies 1992
- FRCS (Clinical Surgery in General) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1997
- FRCS (CSiG/Otolaryngology) Royal College of Surgeons of England 1998
- FRCS (ORL-HNS) (Intercollegiate) Royal College of Surgeons of England 2005
- Post CCT Fellowship in Otology Southmead Hospital, Bristol 2010
Reference number 4236461
Details of entry to specialist register
- General Otolaryngology, 2007
Affiliations / memberships
Member of ENT-UK
Member of the British Society of Otology
Member of the British Society of Laryngology
- Llandudno General Hospital, LLandudno
- 17:00 - 18:30
- 01248 384231
- Ysbyty Gwynedd, LL57 2PW
- 17:00 - 19:00
- 01248 384231
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Mr Phillip Moore