- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I have been a therapist and counsellor for over twenty years and I am Senior Accredited with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. My work has included short and long term counselling within the public sector and NHS primary care services as well as psychotherapy and counselling in private practice. I offer an integrative approach to therapy - understanding where past experiences affect the present and encouraging insight and awareness to develop self-understanding and change.
Areas of interest
Individual therapy; Depression; Anxiety disorders; Eating disorders; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Bereavement; Major trauma; HIV / AIDS; Alcohol / drug dependency; integrative dynamic approach combined with cognitive-behavioural techniques to support change and growth.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gynaecological disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Post-graduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy University of East London 1997
- Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy London Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy 2016
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- MBACP Counsellor and Psychotherapist Senior Accredited British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy 1999
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Kings GroveLONDONSE15 2NB
- 08:00 - 15:30
- 07740 070957
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.