- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
I qualified from UCL as a clinical psychologist in 2001. Since then I have worked with children, adolescents and adults presenting with a wide range of emotional, behavioural and relationship difficulties. I also work with parents of younger children. I use cognitive-behavioural therapy alongside other approaches from adult counselling and psychotherapy, and systemic practice.
I have a background in child development and nursing.
Areas of interest
Child, adolescent and adult clinical psychology; child and adult mental health; family therapy and parenting issues; emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology University College London 2001
- MSc Child Development Institute of Education 1998
- BSc Psychology Goldsmiths' University of London 1996
- Registered Nurse training Royal Free Hospital School of Nursing 1993
- Post graduate diploma in systemic practice Institute of Family Therapy 2007
- Principles and Practice of parent-infant psychotherapy Anna Freud Centre 2010
Details of entry to specialist register
- British psychological society, 2001
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.