- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I have 20 years' experience of working with children, young people and adults presenting with a range of mental health difficulties. I use cognitive-behavioural therapy, systemic psychotherapy, developmental / attachment based therapies and adult counselling techniques.
I am currently Lead for Psychological Therapies in Bedfordshire CAMHs. I have a background in child development and nursing.
Areas of interest
Child, adolescent and adult clinical psychology; child and adult mental health; family therapy and parenting issues; emotional and behavioural difficulties in young children; adults and children with cancer.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology University College London 2001
- MSc Child Development Institute of Education 1998
- BSc Psychology Goldsmiths' University of London 1996
- Registered Nurse training Royal Free Hospital School of Nursing 1993
- Post graduate diploma in systemic practice Institute of Family Therapy 2007
- Principles and Practice of parent-infant psychotherapy Anna Freud Centre 2010
Details of entry to specialist register
- British psychological society, 2001
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.