- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 28 Apr 2020
- Applied Relaxation
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma focused CBT
I am an accredited CBT psychotherapist and EMDR practitioner. I specialise in the treatment of adults with psychological problems and mental illness. I have had extensive experience in the NHS as a CBT therapist and have worked in private practise for 10 years
Areas of interest
Anxiety disorders; anger,adjustment disorder,bereavement & loss.
Confidence building,depression,mild memory difficulties.
PTSD,sleep disorders,stress,trauma ,worry
& lossost traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); trauma.
If your. problem is not listed please contact me to discuss your present difficulties.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
Well being and Mental Health,
The rights of older people with memory impairment.
Volunteer with "Pets as Therapy"
- BSC(hons)CBT EMDR parts 1 & 2 Anglia Ruskin University 2003
- Diploma in Community Mental Health Nursing Caledonia University 1992
- Registered Nurse (Learning Difficulties) Princess Marina, Northampton 1985
- Registered Mental Nurse Hereford School of Nursing 1979
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapists (BABCP)
Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- The Brentwood Clinic31 Shenfield...
- 10:00 - 16:00
- 07766 906246
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.