- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Family Therapy
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Family Therapy
I have been working privately as a psychotherapist for fifteen years. I provide therapeutic support to individuals, couples, families and young people. I am a qualified mindfulness teacher and run mindfulness based stress reduction courses (MBSR) throughout the year.
I am listed on the UK Network for mindfulness-teacher training organisation - www.mindfulness-network.org/listingspage.php
Mindfulness based treatments ar recognised by the NICE guidelines as a recommended treatment for stress and depression.
Areas of interest
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); Depression; Eating disorders; Family therapy; Adolescent mental health; Anxiety disorders; Individual therapy; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Bereavement; Alcohol / drug dependency; Major trauma; Attachment Issues;
Stress management consultant; mindfulness-based cognitive therapy; mindfulness-based stress reduction for teens.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Gynaecological disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- Video and telephone consultations
Courses offered to GPs
I provide free introductory courses on mindfulness to organisations.
- MA Core Process Psychotherapy Middlesex University 2005
- Externship in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy ICEEFT 2013
- Intermediate course in systemic and family therapy University of Plymouth 2009
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Accredited/Registered Psychotherapist UKCP 2015
- Registered Counsellor MBCAP 2015
- Registered Supervisor UKCP 2015